Creating a PlayStation Network account helps you to download online games, HD videos and many other things. Once you have built the account, you can use it to activate home audio, video devices and PlayStation games.
A lot of people ask this question that how to create a PSN account ps4, hence, if you are also struggling to create an account on PSN 4 then you should go through this post.
There are basically three ways to Sign Up for a PSN account. Creating an account on a device will help you to log in at the other place. The first way is considered to be the easiest way to create an account. It does not bother you much while creating the account on PlayStation.
PlayStation games have been quite popular among the fans. People love to play these games. Hence, then you should check out top 10 ps4 games.
How to create a PlayStation account on your computer?
- Visit the Sony Entertainment Network Create a New Account page.
- Enter your personal details like your birth date, email address and location information, and then choose a password.
- After this step, click the I Agree on the button and further click on Create My Account. button.
- Now you will be sent a link on your email Id.
- Click on this link and your account will be activated.
- Now Go back to your Sony account and click on the continue button.
- Click the Update Account image on the next page.
- Choose the Online ID that will be seen by others when you play online games.
- Click Continue.
Finish updating your PlayStation Network account with your name, security questions, location information, optional billing information, etc., pressing Continue after each screen.
Click Finish when you’re done filling out your PSN account details.
You should see a message that reads Your account is now ready to access PlayStation Network.
Artcile reference: https://www.lifewire.com/create-a-playstation-network-account-4103872