How to install Cydia without jailbreak in iPhone, iPad – iOS 10
Do you know how to install Cydia on iPhone different version and iPod? If you don’t know that how to install Cydia on your iPhone and iPod without jailbreak security, then, read our following guide that will help you to install Cydia easily without jailbreak security.
There are two ways of doing this on your iPhone and iPod, and you can enjoy installing different apps of Cydia on your phone.
Install Cydia in an iOS device:
You can download Cydia app on your iPhone and iPod device without the jailbreak. This is the easiest way to download Cydia on your iOS devices.
First, you need to download Cydia on your iPhone from the open app market.
When you are on open app market press free button to get it.
When downloading will be complete a pop-up will appear. Now press the Add button.
Once the downloading of Cydia app is done, you will see Cydia app icon on your phone.
Now to use Cydia app click on its Icon. It will take some time to open at the beginning. But it will be installed on your iPhone and iPod. Once installed you can enjoy its different feature on your device.
It is the easiest way to download Cydia on various versions of iPhone and iPod. However, if you want to know
How to download Cydia without jailbreak using 3rd party app on iPhone and iPad; then go through the following steps.
- To install Cydia using third party app, first, you need to install that app on your device.
- To do this, you need to go to the app store. At app store search for the third-party app named vSSSH client. Now download this app on the device.
- Once this app is downloaded, you will see quick connect to network option.
- Now after this, you are required to enter the IP address of your network. If you don’t know how to check the IP address of your network on iPhone or iPod, then check here: First of all you need to go to the settings of your device, Settings>> Wifi and open connected network. There you will find the IP address of your network.
- Now enter the IP address of your network in In vSSSH client app -> IP Host option.
If you are using the iOS device, then scroll down and tap on entering the user name, enter username root.
- Now at the top of your device screen, you will see Connect Option, click on it.
- At the next screen, you will get two options click on the just once option.
- Now you will be asked to enter the password. Enter alpine as a password.
- Now tap the back button on your device and copy and paste the following code into the next screen.
- Now after pasting this code on the next screen downloading of Cydia app will automatically start.
- Once this app will be downloaded on your Device your device will automatically restart.
Now after restart of your device, enjoy the app.