One thing that an Indian woman definitely possesses in her wardrobe is a kurta. Well, if we consider the present lifestyle of these women, you might be having more than a dozen kurtas in your wardrobe. But often you are so confused as to what should you wear your kurtas with! When you look at fashion sites and other sources, there are lots of options available for the bottom wear that you can wear these kurtas with. But do you know that there might be some trending bottom wear of each season which would suit your Kurtis and kurtas in the best way? So, here is some bottom wear that you can pair with your kurta for this season and look absolutely stylish and presentable in them.
1. Leggings: The most basic bottom wear that goes well with any kind of kurta is the ladies leggings. This ladies leggings is skinny in fit and that is why enhance your leg’s shape naturally. Since most of the ladies leggings come in cotton or lycra material, it is very comfortable for the females to wear them for long office hours and even for outdoor picnics. Whether it is your semi-formal kurta that you wear to work or the basic one that you put on to go out with friends, the lady’s leggings will always complement these kurtas in the most suitable way.
2. Palazzo Pants: Let us talk about another comfortable bottom wear that is made especially to look fabulous with a kurta – it is the Palazzo pants! These airy and comfortable pants make it easier to move around and also look stylish when you wear them with a kurta. Whether it is for your formal work day, your casual time at home or if you are wearing a stylish kurta for a festive occasion, the Palazzo pants match all of these occasions perfectly well. You can wear these bottoms with your kurtas without any worries and blend in with all the occasions nicely.
3. Patiala Pants: Indian women just love these flared bottoms originating from Punjab called the Patiala pants. These pleated and baggy pants form such a nice base for your kurta. You can contrast the colour of your Patiala pants with that of your kurta and wear it on different formal and semi-formal occasions like office meetings, festive gatherings and shopping days out with your friends.
4. Straight Pants: Straight pants have two very amazing qualities to them – they look great on any body type and they match all your tops whether these are Western, Indo-Western or ethnic! Even with a kurta, you can flaunt the basic yet impressive straight pants on several occasions like office meetings, festive parties, formal appearances and so on. You can either match the colour of your straight pants with your kurta or pick one in the contrasted shade, both suit your top perfectly.
5. Sharara Pants: Bring the Awadhi vibes back as you wear a Sharara pant with your kurta. Most of the time this combination is suitable only for festive and party occasions because of the design of the sharara pants. However, if you pick pure cotton, solid-coloured sharara pant and match it with a minimalist kurta, then you can wear it to work too!