One of the accessories that you can wear almost anywhere without any doubt is a watch! Whether it is a party or a friend’s birthday or you are off to work or a beach day, there is nothing like being underdressed or overdressed with a watch. These can also become a part of your personality once you prefer a certain kind of watch regularly. And while you might be owning a lot of kinds of these like digital smart watches for men, bracelet types, and so on, you are still always inspired by celebrities and their collections of watches. No doubt you are intrigued to know about the famous brand watches won by them. So, here is a list of the top 5 brands of these watches which are mostly preferred by celebrities.
1. A. R. Rahman’s watch, the HUBLOT BIGBANG CERAMIC BLUE: The renowned musician A R Rahman never ceases to mesmerise us with his entrancing noises. Well, his choice of watch speaks a lot of his magical personality as well. The watch that AR Rahman is seen wearing often is a Swiss device and costs around Rs. 11,50,000. It is an incredible feat of engineering with a self-winding movement that offers a 42-hour battery backup. The ceramic bezel, stainless steel clasp, and royal blue alligator band make it utterly opulent.
2. Muller, Franck Timepiece possessed by Ranveer called a Vanguard V45: Just like Ranveer Singh’s fashion preference is always unique, so is his watch as well! Ranveer is recently seen sporting a watch by Franck Muller called the Vanguard Yachting Chrono Rose Gold & Diamonds – V 45, which has a suggested selling price of about 40 lakh Indian Rupees. Franck Mullers produces every watch entirely in-house, beginning with countless technical papers for every component. Before being incorporated into this exceptional movement, each component is carefully decorated and perfected after creation.
3. Emraan Hashmi’s mechanical IWC Portugieser Watch: Apart from his good looks, magical eyes, and kissing scenes, Bollywood actor Emran Hashmi is in talks because of flaunting one of the fashionable, eye-catching smart watches for men. He is seen sporting an automatic IWC Portugieser that has an extravagant look and is unquestionably fashionable and soigné. The pricey self-winding watch has a stainless steel case and a strap made of black alligator skin. It costs about INR 9.45 lacs.
4. Sanjay Dutt’s Rolex Yachtmaster II Watch: Our very favorite Sanju Baba is the next famous person who can be seen sporting a luxury smartwatch – the gold oyster face Rolex Yacht-Master 2 recently. Munnabhai, Sanjay Dutt, was pictured with his kids wearing a pricey watch that costs a staggering INR 28 lacs, and believe us, he looked more graceful wearing this ultimate timepiece.
5. Virat Kohli’s Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Watch: Next on the list is Virat Kohli, the captain of the Indian cricket team who is definitely a stylish person who enjoys donning expensive accessories, especially different kinds of luxury and smart watches for men. And recently, he was spotted wearing a Rolex Cosmograph Daytona that is thought to cost around INR 21 lacs and looks totally mesmerizing!