From office meetings to regular work days to your festive occasions, a kurta for women is a very versatile apparel that you can wear and most occasions. So much is the popularity of this garment that you will find women from all over the world doing this attire in different ways. Even in our country, celebrities and actresses love flaunting themselves in Kurta for women on casual days and even at promotional events. Whether it is Kajol or Anushka Sharma or Kareena Kapoor, you will find most of the attires in Kurta for women looking drop-dead gorgeous and confident like never before. Read about the 5 most Bollywood celebrities who are seen in kurtas most of the time during public appearances.
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan: One of the celebrities who is entirely comfortable in a kurta is Kareena Kapoor. Whether it is wearing the typical white and blue printed kurta or slaying with a blue long shrug over a white kurta palazzo set, she has done her best to convey the message that this is the most functional attire that you can clad on different occasions. You will see her mostly wearing a ponytail or keeping her hair loose when wearing this dress in public appearances.
2. Karisma Kapoor: Just like her sister, even Karisma Kapoor loves flaunting different types of kurtas on various occasions. You will see her in the festivities wearing a heavily embroidered or worked kurta and carrying a formal bun over it. But we love her most when she flaunted a gorgeous pink kurta with white printed sharara pants and slated with a white dupatta over it. The Jhumka that she wore over this attire really sealed the look perfectly.
3. Anushka Sharma: Whether it is going out with her baby to watch her husband’s match or just appearing for a movie promotion, Anushka Sharma loves carrying a kurta in different ways. Though we have seen Anushka Sharma wear a kurta for women multiple times, the most amazing appearance she made was in a baby pink monochromatic kurta palazzo set with her loose hair and no make-up or jewellery. She liked absolutely at home in this attire and the simple yet elegant look really inspired many women out there!
4. Jhanvi Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor is another celebrity who can carry a kurta in the most traditional manner but with a unique style. She especially prefers cotton or Chikankari kurtas on different occasions. But one of the best appearances she made in a kurta was wearing it in the indigo blue colour with light geometrical prints and the same coloured dupatta and pants really make her look stand out from the rest of the people.
5. Alia Bhatt: Whether it is slaying maternity fashion or looking really cute and charming on movie promotions, Alia Bhatt never seizes to surprise us with her beautiful personality. She has been seen in public wearing gorgeous kurtas in pastel colours on different occasions. Most of the time, these are very simple in cool colours like yellow, blue, white and pink. And the best part of her personality is, no matter if she wears these kurtas over jeans, salwar or churidar, she always slays them perfectly well.